Service and Warranty Advisor
My client, a leading manufacturer, is searching for a Service and Warranty Advisor to join their team for a 9 month fixed term contract. Reporting directly to the Service & Warranty Supervisor, you will be scheduling engineer visits and dealing with phone calls to and from engineers and customers, answering queries and processing information via email and post.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Receive telephone calls from customers, dealers and engineers, ensuring all calls are dealt with promptly and in a friendly and professional manner
* Log customer issues onto our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, detailing all communication to the customers. Where required amend details to ensure records are kept up to date and accurate at all times
* Respond to email and faxed enquiries from customers, ensuring they are dealt with in a timely and professional manner
* Input orders for spares and other required goods onto the order input system, ensuring engineers are supplied with the appropriate parts to complete their work
* Plan routes for the companies 2 engineers, informing other relevant departments within the group of the calls to be attended on a weekly basis
* Pass warranty jobs onto relevant approved 3rd party engineers, providing all the relevant information in order for them to book the job with the customer and complete the job report
* Review parts requirements for all engineer requests on a daily basis to ensure appliances are able to be repaired in the minimum amount of time and number of visits possible
* Call all customers on the engineers planned routes to book appointments on a weekly basis
* Raise invoices for all chargeable visits on a weekly basis or in advance during a phone call when booking out of warranty visits
* Monitor and log replaced appliances with Gas Safe on their website in a timely manner
The successful candidate will:
* Possess excellent communication skills, to communicate complex product information, clearly and concisely
* Be able to listen and extract information from customers and other departments.
* Be self-motivated with excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask effectively
* Be enthusiastic to learn new skills and ability to grasp large amounts of product information.
* Be computer literate, and familiar with Microsoft Office packages. A previous knowledge of any Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system is desirable.
* Be able to accurately input data and maintain attention to detail, even when under pressure
* Be able to react to unforeseen situations and proactively suggest and facilitate those solutions
* Be able to extract accurate information from computer systems re stock levels, availability, component diagrams and spare parts lists
If you would like to learn more about these roles or would like to apply please contact Steve Roach and quote ref SR/DD1701.
Job Type : Temporary/Seasonal
Location : Exeter, Devon
Salary : 14000-15000 Per Annum Neg
Date Advertised : 06 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.