Customer Service Advisor
We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to work in our Motor & Home Insurance function in Torquay, to deliver a high quality service to existing customers in accordance with company standards.
* Delivery of excellent service and provision of best advice to existing customers.
* Respond promptly to client enquiries and ensure that all communications with customers and/or insurers, or other relevant business contacts, are accurately recorded.
* Achieve income targets agreed with line manager
* Effectively analyse client needs, develop solutions and advise clients the best way to amend or correct their policy.
* To be professional in relation to role when interacting with peer group, senior management, customers and all external parties, using the appropriate behaviours
* Prioritise and organise own workload to ensure that deadlines are adhered to
* Provision of submissions and relaying information to insurers for any changes.
* Deal with telephone enquiries - promptly referring the query to the appropriate person when the enquiry falls outside own knowledge and expertise
* Manage collection of the additional premium payment
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Excellent administration and organisational skills.
* Professional attitude and ability to use initiative
* Good communication skills.
* Desire and ability to work at a fast pace and pre-empt team leader actions
* Ability to multi-task within the team
* Ability to monitor own performance
* Ability to prioritise work load with a direct focus on inbound calls
* A good eye for detail.
* An ability to work to and achieve targets.
* Experience of working in an insurance contact centre
* Open GI proficient
* A basic knowledge of insurance
* Opportunities to gain insurance qualifications
* You will receive dedicated training within the initial weeks of employment
* Career progression opportunities
* Uncapped monthly bonuses
* 22 days annual leave, rising to 27 days
* Staff Recommendation scheme - earn yourself £250 for recommending a friend
* Salary Sacrifice pension scheme
* Friday dress down
* Fun days for charity
A great location in our call centre in Petitor House, near The Willows, Torquay.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Torquay, TQ2, Paignton, Teignmouth
Salary : £14,000 OTE £18,000
Date Advertised : 06 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.