Data Flow Business Analysts
Role: Data Flow Business Analyst
Location: Exeter, Devon
Duration: 10 Weeks
Rate: £200-£300 Per Day
Please note: candidates must be available for interview on Friday 9th November 2012 in Exeter with a view to commencing the following week.
Overview of Role: Our public sector client has a major service transition taking place to a new provider over the coming months. As part of this transition the client is looking to engage 2 business analysts who will look at and analyse the data flow aspects of the move to the new provider and conduct a smooth transition plan.
1) Sites, buildings and staff in each (analysis of staff, current reporting etc)
2) Operational and data sharing arrangements for each staff team
3) Data flows in and out of each team and are they likely to continue post-transition
4) Impact on business continuity & safeguarding if those data flows were to stop
5) Understanding of continuity of software licensing arrangements
6) Assist in designing solutions to maintain the data flow through transition
7) Assist in construction of transition plan and specific solutions
Any applicants with public sector/NHS Business Analysis experience skills will be of particular interest to the client.
NB Candidates must be available for interview Friday 9th November 2012 with successful applicants commencing the project as soon as possible.
Please send CV for further details.
Job Type : Contract/Interim
Location : Exeter, Plymouth, Torbay, Torquay, Devon
Salary : £200 - £300 pa
Date Advertised : 06 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.