Supply Chain Assistant - Immediate start!
My client is a going through a substantial growth period and they are looking to fill the new role of Supply Chain Assistant. Reporting in to the Operations Director this is a fantastic opportunity to support the department on the day to day supply chain functions whilst developing within the role. The main functions of this position will include warehouse co-ordination, purchase order updates, stock management and logistics.
Day to day you will be responsible for : -
* Producing reports to provide information on the total demand and accuracy of the forecast.
* Reviewing purchasing order numbers to ensure that all delivery dates are accurate.
* Confirming stock availability and ensuring documentation is received.
* Assisting with the allocation of stock to customers to ensure maximum efficiency.
* Creating product codes and barcodes of new products.
The successful candidate needs to offer excellent Excel skills in order to be considered for this position. Experience of working within Supply Chain and experience of multi SKU demand would be very beneficial but isn't essential.
My client is looking for someone to start ASAP, therefore applications are encouraged from candidates who offer an immediate start.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Plymouth, Ashburton, Newton Abbot, Totnes
Salary : cú18k
Date Advertised : 08 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.