Territory Manager - Up to £30K - Manufacturing - Field Based
As Territory Manager you will be responsible for commercial products, sales and marketing programmes. You will also develop and manage Builders Merchants and Independent Retail Channels.
Working for the world's leading manufacturer and supplier of door opening solutions, your responsibilities will include:
* Promote company products and discuss prices, after-sales customer service, guarantees and delivery schedules with customers.
* Identify new customers and ensure the loyalty of existing customers.
* Complete sales-associated administration and paperwork.
* Be a proactive member of the Sales Team
* Represent proactively and positively the Company at Industry events
* Achieving budgeted (as a minimum) product revenue and margin.
* Maintaining a close link via research and customer contact with market place issues in order to identify threats and opportunities.
* Benchmarking product and marketing programs against domestic and International competitors.
* Identifying opportunities for reducing complexity and cost of doing business.
* Establish business rules and pricing structure.
* Preparing annually, a business plan and marketing plan.
You must show advanced Sales and Negotiation skills, be IT literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Office and hold a full clean UK drivers license. A technical understanding of security products would be ideal but not essential.
To discuss this role further please contact Dan Plimmer as soon as possible.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Field Based, Terriory South West - Bristol, Gloucestershire, Somerset, Dorset, Devon, Cornwall, Field Based, Terriory South West - Bristol, Gloucestershire, Somerset, Dorset, Devon, Cornwall
Salary : £25 - £30K + Bonus + Car Allowance
Date Advertised : 14 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.