Job Title: Risk Managers
Location: Bristol - UK Travel Required
Salary: £30,000 to £60,000 + Benefits - Experience Dependant
My client provides engineering expertise, consultancy and technology solutions to support decision making within the Defence and Energy sectors.
They now have opportunities for experienced Risk Managers to join an established but rapidly expanding Risk Management team, delivering solutions to clients throughout the UK. These roles will provide opportunities to use and further develop existing Risk Management capabilities at both Project and Strategic levels.
The key responsibility of the role will be to apply a variety of Project / Programme Management Support and Risk Management principles to allow clients to make effective project and business decisions. Working individually or as part of a team these services will include Risk Identification and Facilitation, Cost and Schedule Analysis, Process Development, Reporting and Training. At a more strategic level you may assist in the growth of the risk capability through the development of junior team members and co-ordination of business winning activities, including the support of major bid activities through risk management Advice, Contingency Analysis and strong Commercial acumen.
Successful candidates should:
* be educated to Degree level
* have a minimum several years specific risk experience
* Formal qualifications in Risk and Project Management are desirable
* membership of a professional Institution is also desirable
Experience in the following is also required:
* Ability to add value to client organisations and enable the capability to fulfil ambitious growth and development strategies
* Ability to lead niche engagements and work as part of a team where required
* Risk Analysis and Modelling experience, using Pertmaster, Active Risk Manager and/or Predict!
* The ability to create Risk documentation, including Risk Strategies and Plans at both project and corporate level
* The ability to travel in the UK and spend extended periods of time away from home
Job Type : Permanent
Location : London, Birmingham, Manchester, Plymouth, Southampton, Bristol, Swansea, Oxford, Brighton, Norwich, Derby, Exeter, Liverpool, Newcastle, Carlisle, Glasgow, Fife, York, Dover
Salary : to £60k + benefits
Date Advertised : 30 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.