Our Client requires an experienced Production Planner to plan production workloads using ERP to deliver world class service to their Customers.
* To create and maintain a master schedule using the companys ERP system that supports sales forecast, customer orders & suppliers alike & is flexible & capable of growth.
* To facilitate cross functional coordination between sales, supply chain, production and design to ensure company KPIs are at minimum achieved, but ideally exceeded.
* Manage production planning and scheduling in order to meet customer requirements
* Analyse demand requirements to identify production and supply bottle necks and make recommendations for improvements and resolution
* To be accountable for establishing standard operating procedures for planning rules, planning data accuracy measurement and performance
* To be accountable for establishing standard policies and procedures for updating database components in ERP and planning systems
* To ensure all operational KPIs are consistently delivered in such a way as to maximise the value across the organisation
* To help ACL develop a culture which embraces change and promotes the right behaviours at all levels throughout the organisation
* Build and maintain strong working relationships with staff at all levels in the organisation
* To review lean manufacturing tools and help to implement those most appropriate to ACL
* To coach and mentor team members to meet required departmental standards
* Leadership and management skills
* Strong customer service ethos
* The ability to challenge and influence others
* Implementation and management of KPIs
* Computer literacy
* Production experience
* Strong people management skills
* Good Microsoft Office skills
* Good working knowledge of integrated ERP / MRP systems
* Project management skills
* Customer service experience
* Coaching skills
* Understanding of Lean manufacturing tools
* Organisation and prioritisation skills
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi task and prioritise
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Axminster, Honiton, Chard
Salary : £24k - £25k pa
Date Advertised : 19 Nov 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.