Mechanical Engineer/Project Manager (Biomass Installations)
Our Client is looking for a Mechanical Engineer / Project Manager to be located at the head office in Devon. Candidates must be professional and have proven project management experience and come from a Mechanical Engineering background running multiple projects at any one time. Must be used to working on Mechanical Engineering installation projects.
* Manage and review H&S processes and procedures
* Assist in developing and managing the Sub-contractors database
* Manage project H&S processes and procedures
* Liaise with sales staff on quotes, install and operational issues
* Assist with project design
* Manage installation projects
* Assist with administration of the install schedule
* Coordinate repairs
* Manage parts lists and installer availability for install, maintenance repairs and servicing
* Assist with coordination of repairs
* Provide technical support to staff
* Produce project plans
* Support preparation of design drawings
* Proven experience in managing technical or mechanical engineering projects.
*Experience in the heating, plumbing, renewable energy or renewable technology sector would be an advantage but not essential.
* Be able to read CAD drawings / experience of using CAD would be desirable.
* Applicants need to be highly organised and self motivated.
* Well developed organisational and analytical skills
* Good interpersonal skills and an ability to clearly communicate both verbally and in writing.
* An attractive package is available to the successful candidate.
Working Hours: Mon Friday 8.30 5.30
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Tiverton
Salary : £26k - £27k pa + Depending on Expience
Date Advertised : 04 Dec 2012
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.