Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Design Engineer (Intermediate to Senior)
South Coast of Devon
Pension scheme, Health care, health insurance, flexible benefits scheme
Our Client is currently looking to recruit the services of an Electrical Design Engineer to work from their South Coast regional offices.
Our Client is a leader in the field of consultancy design within the building environment and as such as a portfolio of Clients that is second to none. Award winning and growing, they pride themselves in delivering expertise that is unique and unrivalled in the building consultancy sector.
Due to further offers their now require an electrical design engineer to work within their MEP engineering solutions division.
* Taking briefs from the executive or lead engineer
* Support and deliver designs for a range of project types and sizes
* Respond to Clients needs with initiative and enthusiasm
* Work to and maintain Our Clients high quality standards
* Deliver reports, specifications and guidance
* Over testing and commissioning activities
* Work closely within an effective team
* Degree educated in electrical engineering or similar subject
* Ideally working towards Chartered status
* Good technical knowledge and understanding of Building Services Engineering with a clear biased to electrical design.
* Understanding the design principles involved in Building Services, ideally at an electrical and mechanical level
* Excellent communication skills
To apply for this position please contact Gary Bentley on the listed number or ideally email with a copy of your current CV.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Plymouth, Devon, South West England
Salary : úneg
Date Advertised : 18 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.