Vulnerable Customer Innovation Manager
The location of this role can be Exeter or Hove.
To lead the coordination, optimisation and development of vulnerable customer programs for marketing.
Ensuring that we deliver our obligations towards vulnerable customers and develop best in class propositions for vulnerable customers are two critical challenges we have as a business over the coming months and years making this a high profile role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for i) co-ordinating the WHD (Warm Home Discount) working group ii) Developing the PSS (Personalised Support Service) and other vulnerable customer journeys and iii) Representing EDF Energy externally on vulnerable customer issues and supporting senior stakeholders to represent EDF Energy on these issues through preparation, answering questions and briefing packs (as examples).
The Vulnerable Customer Innovation Manager is expected to work hand in hand with the Head of Innovation, wider marketing team, Innovation Design and Delivery Managers, external stakeholders and partners (such as OFGEM, FPAG etc), internal partners such as Customer Services, Corporate Policy Teams and PR / Media teams to ensure a joined up approach. Additionally they need to be able to 'walk in the shoes' of vulnerable customers to represent them and their needs.
The successful candidate will therefore have superb people, communication and diplomacy skills coupled with the ability to prioritise to ensure key objectives are delivered.
1. Co-ordinate the delivery (and audits) across the WHD team to ensure we deliver against all Warm Home Discount obligations and objectives.
2. Lead the transition from EA (Energy Assist) to create the softest landing possible for customers at an acceptable cost.
3. Lead the on-going development of Priority Support Service (a '1 Stop Shop' for information for vulnerable customers) to make it a Best In Class (BIC) program with great access and stand out which can be rolled out to customers and stakeholders in H1 (?) 2013 and then further developed and improved. This will involve working very closely with our partners in Customer Services to ensure we are joined up, aligned and able to execute.
4. External stakeholder management and liaison
5. Accountable for developing consistent and appropriate Vulnerable Customer experiences across all B2C Marketing Programs including
6. Lead a project to target organisations / awards to use as endorsements / awards in our comms to build trust and to overcome switching barriers.
7. Other ad hoc Project work as required by the Head of Innovation.
Essential Experience, Knowledge & Skills
1. A track record of managing and delivering strongly each and every time ideally to include cross department initiatives.
2. Strong communication and presentation skills including the ability (or desire to learn) to undertake external facing roles including occasional negotiations.
3. Experience or sympathy with the issues Vulnerable Customer's face and the ability to learn to represent them accurately both internally and externally.
4. Highly efficient and organised
5. Highly motivated with a pro-active and inclusive approach
6. Evidence of Consumer-centric approach
7. Commercial / Regulation / Sales / Customer Service experience especially welcome
8. Ability to work with Stakeholder's at all levels (upto MD / CEO) both internally and externally.
9. Experience of working in complex projects and examples of how you have 'made the complex simple' to facilitate senior stakeholder understanding and engagement.
10. Track record of being able to prioritise.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Exeter, Hove
Salary : £37912 - £49882 pa + FSP
Date Advertised : 03 Mar 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.