Commercial Accountant Exeter DB/DD1803 GBPnegotiable Permanent
My client, a leading manufacturer in Exeter, is seeking a Commercial Accountant to join their Finance team. Reporting directly to the Finance Director the main purpose of the role will be to develop and fulfil the requirements for process development and business reporting. Reporting will be throughout the organisation and will contribute to Management and Financial account processes. In addition, will be required to support the Management Accountant and Finance Team.
Duties will include
* Standard Business Reporting and investigation
* Commercial Analysis
* Management & Financial Account processes
* Cover within department where required
The ideal candidate will
* Show evidence of working to tight timescales and balancing priorities.
* Have good attention to detail, whilst maintaining a flexible and adaptable approach.
* Be a self-starter with the ability work on own initiative, but within the confines of the Company`s resources and timescales
* Be IT literate, with good MS Office skills
* Possess excellent communication skills
* Strong investigation skills with an understanding of effective controls
* Demonstrated analytical ability
In return you will competitive salary and benefits including a bonus, contributory pension scheme, staff discounts, childcare vouchers, accident insurance and death in service cover. In addition there is structured training and the potential for career progression within a rapidly growing dynamic company. This is an urgent requirement so please contact Dave Becker with your CV and quote ref DB/DD1803.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Exeter
Salary : Salary DOE
Date Advertised : 17 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.