General Practice Surveyor / Valuer
General Practice Surveyor / Valuer South Devon Temporary
£11.90-£14.00 per hour DOE (6 Month Contract on a zero hours contract may be asked to work up to 37 hours per week)
Location: Newton Abbot (commutable from Torquay, Plymouth, Exeter, Ashburton)
Key Skills / Experience: General Practice Surveyor, Commercial, Valuer, Property, Newton Abbot
A General Practice Surveyor Valuer is required by a South Devon based employer to promote and undertake day to day management of the non-housing asset portfolio as a member of the Economic development and Estate Management team. This includes responsibility for buying commercial property, letting and valuing. You must have a good working knowledge of property law and tenants rights.
The General Practice Surveyor will be responsible for;
- Undertaking general management valuations, rent reviews and lease renewals of the client's property interests
- Organising the letting of premises to new tenants and the re-letting of premises to existing tenants upon expiry of their leases
- Identifying assets with development potential or financial implications and advise the Principal Estates Surveyor accordingly
- Investigating and providing information on the possible acquisition of new assets for other departments and feasibility studies on potential sites for development
- Representing the client at internal and external meetings to ensure the client's interests are protected and provide advice on property related matters.
- Instigating legal and court actions when tenants have failed to comply with lease agreements and attend court to provide evidence in supporting action
To apply for the position of General Practice Surveyor you will require relevant experience in a similar position as well as;
- Knowledge of property law and tenants rights
- Have a full UK drivers license and live in Devon, preferably a commutable distance of Torquay, Plymouth, Newton Abbot, or Exeter
Job Type : Temporary/Seasonal
Location : Newton Abbot
Salary : £11.90 - £14.00 p hour
Date Advertised : 22 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.