National Sales Manager (Surgical Consumables)
Our client is a global market leading medical devices company with a rich heritage of innovation and excellence. A wonderful opportunity currently exists for a National Sales Manager to lead their highly successful UK surgical team. We are essentially seeking a high calibre medical devices sales leader who will bring to the table a demonstrable track record of success in developing and leading highly successful sales operations within a similar or relatable medical devices sector.
Key activities to include:
* Understand & follow the company vision and strategy
* Understand and develop strong targeting strategies
* Execute and follow up sales plans with the account managers and sales associates
* Support territory planning & analysis
* Staff training, presentations, in-servicing
* Establish and nurture strong customer relationships
* Build networks with KOLs and buying organisations.
* Lead and motivate the team and work closely to develop the team.
* Work with marketing and other support departments to ensure the UK business is well supported
Exceptional career development prospects within this world class employer. Please contact Rob Wilson at Consult Search & Selection in the first instance to discuss this and other similar opportunities.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : UK Wide, London, Birmingham, Manchester, Plymouth, Southampton, Bristol, Swansea, Oxford, Brighton, Norwich, Derby, Exeter, Liverpool, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Carlisle, Glasgow, York, Dover
Salary : Cú60-70K+Excellent Package
Date Advertised : 02 Apr 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.