Timber Frame Designer
Job: Timber Frame Designer
Location: Various Locations
Salary: 20 - 35K
Client: Major Timber Engineering Construction company - specialising in Roof Truss and Timber Frame
* Client is increasing design capacity.
* All timber frame led projects.
* Value of projects range from 20K to 500K
* Must have Timber Frame design experience.
* Pro-active and keen to show initiative in how to organise daily tasks in a way that meets the constantly changing needs of a busy but small-scale design department.
* Able to communicate technical information effectively in writing, electronically and over the phone to both customer and potential clients.
* Can work quickly and accurately under pressure of deadlines.
* Any Roof Truss design experience would be beneficial.
This role offers the right candidate a structured career path; There is excellent training and development on offer for someone who is willing to learn, hard working and ambitious to progress within the timber engineering industry.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this role please contact Neil on 020 7148 5584 or send your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type : Permanent
Location : London, Birmingham, Manchester, Plymouth, Southampton, Bristol, Swansea, Oxford, Brighton, Norwich, Derby, Exeter, Liverpool, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Carlisle, Glasgow, York, Dover, UK Wide
Salary : 20 - 35K
Date Advertised : 04 Jan 2014
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.