Opportunity to work for a leading provider of Data Warehousing solutions as a Solution Architect helping to present the companies range of Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence technology into large enterprise clients.
JOB TITLE: Solution Architect
SELLING: Data Warehousing Software
LOCATION: Live anywhere in the UK
PACKAGE: Basic: £60K - £80K+ Bonus + Full Benefits
- The Solution Architect (SA) is a role that leverages data warehouse technical knowledge to promote sales of data warehouse solutions within a specific industry
- The SA articulates data warehouse architectures and trends, and provides technical knowledge in sales support activities
- Thoroughly understand the client's information technology infrastructure and serves as the key link between business needs and technology enablers
- Analyzes a customer's business and technical requirements and takes the lead in translating those requirements and strategies into the company's products, solutions, and services
- Ensures that solutions are business enabling and technically innovative, ensures improved ROI, and identifies additional uses for the client's investment in the data warehouse, solutions, and services
- Establishes or enhances mid-level customer relationships, provides technical expertise on engagements, and identifies new target application opportunities within accounts
- Identifies, establishes, and manages a Proof of Concept (POC) in the customer environment leading to sales of solutions
- Deliver high-quality, customer billable consulting on PS engagements and oversee the development of the customer engagement model for additional services
- Plays an active role in pre-sale and post-sale activity, ensuring a long-term partnership with customers
- Solution Architect
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE FOR SOLUTION ARCHITECT ROLE
- Strong business and/or technical analysis background
- Technical Knowledge and in depth experience around Data Warehouses, Data Marts, applications, enterprise architectures, solutions, and technologies.
- Strong Pre-sales/Solution Architect background
COMPANY DESCRIPTION FOR SOLUTION ARCHITECT
- $2bn Turn over organisation
- Global recognised technology vendor within the Data warehousing and Business Intelligence space
- Global office network
- Multiple award winning company and technology
- Industry leading leadership team
- Solution Architect
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
To apply for the above position of Solution Architect, contact Alex Day on 0208 722 8200 or Please hit the apply button.
CD IT Recruitment - the recognised "experts" in IT Sales, IT Technical & IT Marketing Recruitment
We operate niche teams within the following practice areas:
- IT Software Sales;
- IT Services Sales;
- ICT Sales;
- IT Technical (Perm & Contract);
- IT Marketing.
We have been building our outstanding reputation for 22 years. CD IT has built many of Europe's most talented IT Sales, IT Technical & IT Marketing teams. We find our clients the "A Players" they critically need to realise their goals. Our core markets are UK, Germany, France, Nordics & the USA.
We only advertise a small selection of our live roles online, so if you are a passive job seeker, we strongly recommend that you follow us on LinkedIn & contact us to discuss your career options.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : London, Birmingham, Manchester, Plymouth, Southampton, Bristol, Swansea, Oxford, Brighton, Norwich, derby, Exeter, Liverpool, Newcastle, Carlisle, Glasgow, York, Dover, UK Wide
Salary : £60k - £80k pa + Company Benefits
Date Advertised : 17 Jan 2014
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.