Managing Consultant (Procurement) - Supply Chain Transformation
We are the Global Business Solutions & Services Division of one of the world's leading Information Services providers. Our focus is on the provision of business propositions that meet industry and business transformation requirements. The company has a formidable reputation for the quality of its work and the talents of its individual team members. In response to demand for consultancy assignments, we now require an additional Managing Consultant who:
* has 10+ years experience in one or more of the following sectors: Aerospace & Defence, FMCG Manufacturing, Automotive.
* has 5 + years experience of working for a recognised consulting firm
* is capable of leading a business change team in major bids for strategic accounts
* can act in an engagement role, selling and delivering the complete transformation concept at board level
* can show evidence of leading significant project teams (5+ Consultants) to deliver procurement savings
* has familiarity with best practice tools & techniques plus an understanding of procurement software capabilities, ideally Ariba
* is a graduate with a 2.1 degree or above in a scientific, engineering or business discipline plus a further qualification, ideally an MSc or MBA.
To qualify, candidates must:
* have led transformation programmes
* show strong evidence of commercial acumen and business development.
* have a strong knowledge of the business transformation lifecycle, from concept & strategy visualisation to board level agreement
* have an excellent industry or business strategy consulting background responsible for strategically aligned IS and business transformation solutions to deliver business/cost benefits
* have experience of shaping and leading programmes (the main thrust is up front engagement, understanding the business and its landscape and creating value propositions).
CVs should show experience in:
* Strategy development.
* Developing Target Operating Models
* Business Transformation
* Business/IT alignment.
Candidates must be fully mobile and be prepared to work anywhere in the UK, and possibly a limited amount on the continent. They MUST have a UK passport and an extensive network of contacts - clients, software suppliers etc.
In the first instance, please send a detailed CV including a note as to your current package, to BCS Recruitment Solutions email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key skills: Strategic Engagement, Consultancy, Business Transformation, Bid management, Strategy, Performance Management, IT, Supply Chain, Procurement, Aerospace & Defence, Automotive, FMCG Manufacturing
Job Type : Permanent
Location : London, Birmingham, Manchester, Plymouth, Southampton, Bristol, Swansea, Oxford, Brighton, Norwich, Derby, Exeter, Liverpool, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Carlisle, Glasgow, York, Dover, UK Wide
Salary : To £95K + £15K Flexfund
Date Advertised : 30 Jan 2014
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.